Joined Craft Tatva: November 2021
Artist Bhanu Dudhat, age 64 years does not see himself as an artist, but as someone who strives to preserve India’s rich culture and glorious history. His artworks are a testimony to this fact, and more, as they depict with stark clarity several events of mythological and religious significance. At the age of five, temple walls were his canvas, where he used to make portraits of national leaders as well as Gods. His talent and creations grew in stellar proportions over the years. The artist is exhibited his latest works ‘Ramayana Scroll Painting’- 12th Oct, 2015 to 20th Oct, 2015 at Rangoli Metro Art Center, Bengaluru. Artist Bhanu Dudhat, age 64 years does not see himself as an artist, but as someone who strives to preserve India’s rich culture and glorious history. His artworks are a testimony to this fact, and more, as they depict with stark clarity several events of mythological and religious significance. At the age of five, temple walls were his canvas, where he used to make portraits of national leaders as well as Gods. His talent and creations grew in stellar proportions over the years. The artist is exhibited his latest works ‘Ramayana Scroll Painting’- 12th Oct, 2015 to 20th Oct, 2015 at Rangoli Metro Art Center, Bengaluru.
Focus Areas: Mythologies
Artworks by Bhanu Dudhat
Tadaka Vadh-Acrylic on Canvas-30×24 Inch₹92,500.00
Sita Savayamvar-Acrylic on Canvas-30×24 Inch₹92,500.00
Sita Haran-Oil and Acrylic on Canvas-54×54 Inch₹185,000.00
Sita Haran-Acrylic on Canvas-30×24 Inch₹92,500.00
Sita Haran- Acrylic on Canvas-30×24 Inch₹92,500.00
Sanjeevani -Acrylic on Canvas-30×24 Inch₹92,500.00
Panchvati- Acrylic on Canvas-30×24 Inch₹92,500.00
Lanka Dahan-Oil and Acrylic on Canvas-54×54 Inch₹185,000.00
Kaikai Vachan- Acrylic on Canvas-30×24 Inch₹92,500.00
Bhil King -Acrylic on Canvas-30×24 Inch₹64,750.00
Ashokvatika- Acrylic on Canvas-30×24 Inch₹92,500.00
Sign of India-Mix Media on Paper-22×28 Inch₹92,500.00
Midnight-Mix Media on Canvas-32×42 Inch₹138,750.00
About Bhanu Dudhat
1971-76: Studied Graduate in Drawing and Painting with Sculpture and Graphics under prof. K.G. Subramanium of the Faculty of fine arts, M.S.University of Baroda. 1983: Studied Fresco Painting under Prof. Devki nandan Sharma of Banasthali Vidyaptth, Jaipur, Rajasthan. 1977: Lecturer in Painting Department Kalakendra college of Fine Arts, Vallabh Vidyanagar . 1985: B.A Indira Gandhi National Open University P.H.D Under Pro. MelCon Egen Van. Canada-Colored Theory and New events theory (Theses) up to 1999. (Long period stu. In Colored.) (1) Earth Colore (2) N.C.V.Colore (3) Stone Colored.
1968: Roopaytan, Shield (child art). 1973: Lions Club of Baroda, Shild. 1974: State Lalit Kala Academy Award. 1982: All- India Fine Arts Academy Merit- Amritsar. 1983: Gaurav Shild, Kala Kendra College of fine arts. 1983: Ratpur Kala Parishad (all Indra contest). 1983: All India fine arts Academy,Amrit sar. 1987: Indian Drawing Contest Certificate . 1990: Japan stamp contest certificate. 1994: West zone Cultural Centre, Nagpur, Silver Medal. 1995: Gold Medal R.G.A.C.C.Mumbai . 1998: Mee-Wen Foundation – New Jercy – U.S.A. 2000: All Indian contemporary contests – R.G.A.C.C.Mumbai.
ONE MAN SHOW
1980: Baroda, Delhi, Ahmedabad , lwa-has (Germany). 1982 – 87: Inda – German Culture Centre (Germany) Maxmuller Bhawan, Bombay & S Sydney (Australia), Jahangir Art Gallery, Bombay.
1995 – 96: (Scroll Painting Show) Swaminarayan gunnatit jyot . 1997: Barnet Art Council – Brunt Museum London. 1998: Old Bible and New Bible, Scroll Painting – length 200 meters. – Ahmedabad. 1999: Bhanu Dudhat’s Ganesh Festival at Mumbai Galleries. (a) Hotel Oberoi (b) Jahangir Art Gallery (C) Russian Cultural center. 2000: Walk way Art Gallery, Mumbai. 2003: Jasubhai Art Gallery Sanmukhananda Hall,Haven of the Earth Exhibition of scroll painting – 55 mt long 60-inch broad painting organized by R.G .A .C.C., Mumbai.
1979 – 1994: Dudhat art development Group of Dudhat Four Artists., (1) Santok ba Dudhat (Mother),(2) Prabha Dudhat (Wife), (3) Bhanu Dudhat (Self) (4) Kailash Dudhat (Son) show held at Ahmedabad , Baroda, Bombay, Delhi, Banglore, Bhopal, Udoopi, lwa-Has (Germany) & Sydney•(Australia), London,
U.S.A and Other Countries.
2005-06: Scroll Painting “BIBLE” 120 meters long
• State. Bank of Shaurashtra , Bhavnagar. • Indira Gandhi National Center for Arts – Kapila Vatsiyan, New Delhi. • Balbhavan – Sonia Gandhi – New Delhi. • Saurashtra Leuva Patel Samaj, Shri CM of Gujarat State Keshubhai Patel,Ahmedabad . • Lion’s Club – Round Town,Anand . • Lion’s club Vitthal Udhyognagar. • Jyoti Sangh – Ahmedabad. • Gandhi Smruti Mahila Art College, Udupi. • INT• by Damu Jaweri & Malti Jawri• Bombay. • Naheru Centre,Mumbai • Bal Bhavan- Bhopal.
• Dept. of MSW – S.P. UNIVERSITY – V.V.Nagar. • C.V.M. Gaurav Shild- V.V.Nagar.
• Sculpture • Writer • Fresco Painting • Terracotta Murals • Textile Designer • Photography • Video – Film Making and Film Producer. • Architect Designer • Textile Designer • Multimedia Designer
PARTICIPATON IN SEMINAR
1981: Graphic Seminar, Delhi. 1983: Seminar on History of 811organized by the Guirat State Education Board. 1985: Painting Seminar- National and State. 1989- 1992: Painting Seminar- State Lalitkala Academy . 1997 : Edwerge art council London. 1999: Land scape camp Saputara .,R.G.A.C.C. Delhi.
1984: Contributed a paper on Indian Art in a Volume entitled “HISTORY OF ART”, publishing by Gujrat State Education Board. 1983: MAHABHARAT illustrate child book, published by All India Bal Bhavan Society New Delhi. 1997: Ramayana Child Hand Book. 1999: MATRU TIRTH – Life Story.
1985: Television Int. AAD . 1986: Drawing of T.V.Serial “Shradhanjali” The Spirit of India “Priya Darshani” (PM. Sri. Indira Gandhi) 1987: “STREE SERIAL” Story of Dudhat Family – Directed By – Shridhar Shri Sagar, Delhi Television Presented. 1988: Worked on Dudhat art work T.V.Serial – “Stree Shakti ” Directed by Anjana Sandhir (USA). 1994: Documentary Film- “Dudhat Family Art Work” Directed by Gopal Saxena. (l.G.N.C.A) New Delhi. 2002: Film Producer Prabha Films “Gor Mano Var Kasario”. Directed by Ajit Zala Lucky Studio Halol (W). Gujrat. 1993: “SURABHI” National Cultural Program Episode- 64 1993. Delhi Television Present.
COLLECTION (scroll painting)
1983: Mahabharat’ s 18meter long 2 meters broad in NDC color on gray cotton scroll painting collected by – Ullibiar Germany. 1985: Ramayana – 18 meter-long S fit broads in NDC color on gray cotton scroll painting collected by air India Mumbai. 1989: 2000-meter-long and 2meter broad in NDC color on gray cotton scroll painting on Mahabharata depicting three of its parvas, the scroll painting jointly done by Santok Ba Dudhat, Prabha Dudhat and My Self, from which 1200 meter is collected by Indira Gandhi National Center for Art- New Delhi. 1993: Mahatma Gandhi Darshan – 2S-meter-long 2 meters broad in NDC color on gray cotton scroll painting collected by Sonia Gandhi. 1994: Priya Darshani Indira Gandhi
– 22S-Meter-long 2 meters broad in NDC color on gray cotton scroll painting collected by l.G.N.C.A – New Delhi. 1995: Mahabharata – 2S-meter -long, S fit-broad in NDC color on gray cotton collected by Ullibyer, Germany. 1996 : Shiradi Saibaba – 200-meter-long 2 meters broad in NDC color on gray cotton scroll painting collected by Shoham Ben. Mukul Bhai Dave Ahmedabad . 1997: Papaji Jivan Darshan-SO meter S feet broad long scroll painting collected by Gunateet Jyot, Vallabh Vidyanagar. Oil on canvas scroll painting. 1997: SO years of Indian independence SO meter long 2 meter broad in NDC color on gray cotton scroll painting collected by Mike Patel, U.K. (London) 1998: Architect Design of Surya Palace Builder by Kailash construction V.V.Nagar. 1999: Kashmir Darshan – SS-meter -long 2 meters broad in NDC color on gray cotton scroll painting. 2001: Session horses- 20-meter-long and 24 inches broad scroll painting.
Collection in India
• Sonia Gandhi.Delhi. • Air India- Bombay. • l.G.N.C.A. New Delhi. • President Bank of America Bombay.
• Maxmullar Bhavan, lndoGerman Cultural centre •Bombay . • Bombay Daying. • Anil bakeri Ahmedabad . • Bal Bhavan- New Delhi. • Sangita Jindal Mumbai. • Kaku Gandhi-Chemuld Art Gallery – Mumbai. • Kapila Vastyayun. Delhi. • Madhu Pant, Delhi. • Mukul/Soham. Ahmedabad. • Davat Hotel. V.V.Nagar. • Taj Hotel- Mumbai. •Maren Hotel.Mumbai. •Supriya Pathak. Mumbai. • Sridhar shri Sagar . Madras. •Hotel Savasti. Saputra. •l.N.T.Malti Zavari. Mumbai. •Hotel Lucky Day. Goa- Anand. • Elecon.E.C. Anand.- Anupam Mition V.V .Nagar. •S.P.Museum.- V.V.Nagar . •Anil Vishal. Mumbai. • Ravi Kiran ciramics-Anand. • Sunil Chuhan- Bombay. •Hotel Oberoi.Bombay. • Hotel Sideinluay- Bombay. •Russian Cultural center- Bombay.
Collection in Abroad
• Ullibar lwa-Has W.Germany • Maike Patel London • Ulli Biaer Australia. B.C. • Melcon Egal – Van .C.Canada . • Mee.Van Foundation Neu.J.USA . •Mahendra Patel -London . •B.C.Maker Bhavan.- Art Lend Nerow’s Rings. London. • Mike peter collection-1-hongkong •Elora art foundation -London . •Coke D.Van • Peter poule gallery- Spain. • Lee MC.Woodly. Sidney.
CURRENTLY FINISHED PROJECTS
• Paintings on Life Of “JESUS CHRIST” – 26 Paintings,Acrylic on Canvas,30″ X 24″.
• Maha Kavi Kalida’s “SHAKUNTALAM” 199 -Paintings – Size: 41″ X 31″
CURRENT PROJECTS UNDER WORKING
•1996: Old- New BIBLE 120 Meter Length 45 Inch Broad.Approx.
• 1000 Meter. Long History of America (Year 1752 to 1952 cont.)