Focus Areas: Nature, Landscapes, etc.
Artworks by Lalit Gopal
Lights (Vol10) – Acrylic – 36×36 Inch₹49,000.00
Lights (Vol9) – Acrylic – 36×36 Inch₹49,000.00
Lights (Vol8) – Acrylic – 36×36 Inch₹49,000.00
Lights (Vol7) – Acrylic – 36×36 Inch₹49,000.00
Lights (Vol6) – Acrylic – 36×36 Inch₹49,000.00
Lights (Vol5) – Acrylic – 36×36 Inch₹49,000.00
Lights (Vol4) – Acrylic – 36×36 Inch₹49,000.00
Lights (Vol3) – Acrylic – 36×36 Inch₹49,000.00
Lights (Vol2) – Acrylic – 36×36 Inch₹49,000.00
Lights (Vol1) – Acrylic – 36×36 Inch₹49,000.00
About Lalit Gopal
• B.A. Sanskrit Sahitya, from Sampoornanand University, Varanasi 1996.
• Art Appreciation Course at State Museum Lucknow, 1999.
• B.F.A & M.F.A Painting College of Arts & Crafts Lucknow, 2000, 2002.
• Computer Training Course, C.T. Center Amritsar, 2009.
• Ph.D. in Painting from Baratullah University Bhopal, Jan.2011.
• Inter state exchange art exhibition, Panjim Goa, 2008
• Annual All India Art Exhibition AIFACS, New Delhi 1999,2009,2012,2013.
• All India Art Exhibition IAFA Amritsar, 1999,2002,03,04,07,08,2012.
• Annual Art Exhibition of U.P. State Lalit Kala Academy LKO, 2000,01,02.
• State Lalit Kala Academy Chandigarh, 2005,2012.
• National Exhibition by Lalit Kala Academy New Delhi, 2009.
• 3rd Delhi International Film Festival, New Delhi 2014
• 8th Day National Art Exhibition “Kala Sangam” by KWACS Amritsar 2014
• International Photography Exhibition Amritsar, 2015
• Art exhibition by Art Persons at Alpha One Mall, Amritsar 2016.
• Interdisciplinary one day National seminar on interpreting gender at B.B.K.D.A.V. College, Amritsar 2017.
• Jai Jawan group art exhibition at KT:KALA, Amritsar,2019.
• Participation in National Art Exhibition by KALA DRISHYAM (2021).
• Participation in 2nd virtual international Art Exhibition Organised by Rainbow Art World. (2020).
• Participation in International online Art Exhibition “PEACE MARCH” by Kala drishyam (2020).
• Participation in WHITE ESPRIT Online International Art Exhibition. 2020.
• Participation in international online Art Exhibition by SANSKAR BHARTI Gorakhpur (2021).
• Participation in international online Art Exhibition by ART SPECTRA (2021).
• Participation in international Art Exhibition “VISION 2021” by positive energy art and see din studio Thailand (2021).
• Participation in online international Art Exhibition on KITES by abhitoon’s creation Jaipur (2021).
• Participation in NIRANTAR ART Online International Art Exhibition (2021)
• Participation in BEYOND BOUNDARIES Online international Rainbow Art Exhibition. (2021).
• Participation in international online Art Exhibition by SIGMA ART GALLERY (2021).
• Participation in international online Art Exhibition KHAJURAHO by EACH. (2021).
AWARDS (NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL)
• Best “ Water Colour” Award Regional art exhibition Lucknow, 1997
• Awarded in All India Art Exhibition, Samastipur Bihar, 2003.
• Awarded National Level in All India G.K. & Art Contest Ghazipur, 2004.
• Awarded in Annual All India Art Exhibition IAFA Amritsar, 2004,2007
• Awarded in State Lalit Kala Academy Chandigarh, 2005.
• Awarded in Camlin Art All India Exhibition ( Professional category ) 2007.
• Awarded in All India Traditional Art Exhibition AIFACS New Delhi, 2013.
• Awarded in all India Exhibition , IAFA Amritsar, 2014
• Award of Honour by KGN Welfare , Art & Cultural society, Amritsar, 2014
• Awarded in 32th Annual Art Exhibition State Lalit Kala Academy Lucknow,2016
• Awarded in “GURU DRONNACHARYA AWARD” by Agnipath , New Delhi , 2018
• Awarded in “KAUSA TRUST KALA AWARD” by KT:KALA Amritsar, 2019.
• Awarded in “ARTIST OF THE YEAR 2020” by Agnipath New Delhi, 2020.
• Awarded in “BEST ENTRY INTERNATIONAL AWARD”By Indian Royal Academy of Art & Culture,2020.
• Awarded in “BEST ENTRY INTERNATIONAL AWARD” in Drawing by VASUNDHRA Himptasth Dehradun, 2020.
• Awarded in “EXCELLENCE INTERNATIONAL AWARD” in Drawing by Kalaratnam Foundation of Art, 2020.
• Awarded in “TOP 20 BEST PAINTING INTERNATIONAL AWARD” by Kalaratnam Foundation ,2021.
• Awarded in “TOP 10 BEST ARTIST INTERNATIONAL AWARD” by Akम Kala Sangh, Pathankot, 2021.
EXHIBITIONS (GROUP & SOLO)
• Kargil Exhibition in Lucknow, 1998
• State Lalit Kala Academy Lucknow ( U.P ) 1999
• Painting Show on Orissa Festival LKO , 1999
• Dhoomimal Art Gallery New Delhi, 2001
• Garhi Art Studio Exhibition Gallery New Delhi, 2001
• Group show state lalit kala Academy Lucknow, 2001
• College of art & crafts Lucknow, 2002
• Painting show by UP working artist association Lucknow, 2001, 2003
• Parivartan art Gallery New Delhi, 2002
• N.C.Z.C.C Allahabad, 2002
• Painting Show Bhartism art gallery Lucknow, 2007
• Vinimay Art exhibition Goa, 2008.
• Contemporary Indian art exhibition, Gurugram, Haryana 2010
• Art exhibition by Art persons at Alpha one, Amritsar 2012
• Groupshow mentors of painters by Kala Mitra Gallery Noida, Delhi 2013
• Group Show Gaitey Theatre Gallery, Shimla, 2014.
• Instance ’15 exhibition of visual arts, Jalandhar 2015
• Abhivyakti Art Exhibition at Mall of Amritsar, 2017
• The Soul Call National Art Exhibition by KADAMB ART & Rottery Club, Chandigarh 2021.
NATIONAL INTERNATIONAL CAMPS , WORKSHOP, CONFRENCE, SEMINAR & LECTURE
• Terracotta Camp folk Art Museum Lucknow, 1999
• Art Camp on 50th State Lalit Kala Academy Lucknow, 1999
• Millennium All India Young Artists Camp AIFACS New Delhi, 2000
• Kala Vithika Kanpur Artist Camp, Kanpur, 2001.
• Art Camp by U.P Tourism Lucknow, 2003
• Uttrakhand Artist Welfare Association Pithoragarh, 2004.
• Attend a lecture on quality higher education & sustainable development org. by NAAC Jalandhar 2004
• Two Days National Conference on Tourism & Economic development Amritsar 2005
• Two Days International workshop on Impact on technological revolution On Visual art Amritsar, 2006
• Regional Seminar on reaching a cross Indo Pak tread Amritsar 2007
• Painting Camp on Buddha’s life & teachings Khushi Nagar UP, 2008.
• Sand Sculpture & painting camp Ghazipur UP, 2009,2011
• One day National conference on higher education by HMV jalandhar 2010
• Three days International conference on a visual dialogue contemporary Indian art Amritsar 2010
• National conference on Hindi ki Bahuayami Prasangikta at BBK DAV College, Amritsar 2010
• National conference on Punjabi Bhasha da Vikaas, BBK DAV College for women, Amritsar, 2010
• National Painting workshop at Virsa Vihar, Amritsar, 2010
• Painting Camp on Heritage by Virsa Vihar Amritsar, 2010.
• Painting Workshop by H.P University Shimla, 2010
• National workshop cum seminar on the journey between inspiration & expression on canvas HP University Shimla 2011
• National symposium cum workshop on research methodology & comp. app. In social sec. Amritsar 2011
• National conference on Punjabi Bhasa da vikas Amritsar 2011
• 3rd State level Sand Sculpture & Painting Camp at Varanasi, 2011
• National Artist Workshop at K.T. Kala, Amritsar 2011
• Painting Workshop at K.T. Kala Amritsar, 2011.
• National Workshop of Terracotta Murals Jaipur, 2011.
• 1st All india Art workshop at Virsa Vihaar, Amritsar, 2012
• National Art Workshop by kadamb Art , Chandigarh, 2012
• International conference on Relevance of Social Sciences in Higher Education at BBK DAV College for women , Amritsar, 2012
• 1st all India Art Workshop by Virsa Vihar Amritsar, 2012
• Painting Workshop “ Celebrating Creativity” by Kadamb Art CHD.2012
• National seminar on War on OBESITY Amritsar 2013
• National Watercolor Workshop at IAFA, Amritsar, 2013
• National Painting workshop on An artist and emerging trends, at BD Arya Girls college, Jalandhar 2013
• A national art workshop as a Resource Person at RR Baba Dav College batala 2013
• Two day National Dance Workshop on Lalit kalaon mein sangeet ka sthan at S.D. college for women, Jalandhar, 2013
• International Art exhibition and Seminar on Himalaya: The Legend & the reality, at dehradun, 2013
• National Painting Workshop by Central Railway & SCZCC Nagpur, 2013
• National Workshop on Mural Painting as a RESOURCE PERSON, APJ College Jalandhar, 2013.
• National Workshop as a Resource Person at K.T. Kala, Amritsar, 2014
• National conference on Research Issues in contemporary India at Punjabi University, Patiala, 2014
• National Seminar on Fashion Design and Textile Technology at BBK DaV College for Women Amritsar, 2014
• National Seminar on The Evolution of Modern & Contemporary Indian Art at Kurukshetra University, 2014
• International Painting Camp, by Bihar Govt. at Bodhgaya, Bihar, 2015.
• National workshop on Collage Art as a Resource Person at Govt. Hamidia College, Bhopal. 2015
• 3rd International conference on Paradigm Shift and Innovation in Design, Art, Education commerce & Management, Feb. 2016
• International Seminar on aspects of contemporary art, March 2017 at Dr. Shakuntala Mishra National Rehabilitation University, Lucknow
• National Seminar on Interpreting Gender organised by BBK DAV College for women, Amritsar in March 2017.
• International workshop at DSK International campus, Pune 2017.
• National conference on Clinical Diagnostics and women Health care at BBK DAV College, Amritsar 2017.
• Seven days National workshop “Artist Meet” at KT:KALA , Amritsar,2018.
• National seminar on “Higher Education in Rural area: Issues and challenges” at Pt. R.L.S.Govt.(PG) College, Alapur (U.P) ,2018
• 4 Days National Workshop on Guru Nanak Art Festival at Dera baba Nanak.by Punjab Government,(Punjab),2020
• 7 Days Online International Art Workshop Cum Demonstration KALA UTSAV 2020.
• 5 Days Online National Painting Workshop “KYA KEHTI HAI SARYU DHARA” by State Lalit Kala Academy Uttar Pradesh, 2020.
• Attended a National webinar on “Practical Detectors & applications organised by DAV College Dasuya, Punjab, 2020.
• Attended 3 Days International Webinar on “Online Teaching Strategies boon for Education during Lockdown” 2020.
• Attended an online National webinar on Hypoglycemic and Hepatoprotective effect of selected medicinal plants against Diabetes by DAV college Dasuya, Punjab, 2020.
• Attended 1 Day National webinar on Research on Nano Catalysis and its recent trends in organic synthesis by DAV College Dasuya, Punjab, 2020.
YOUTH FESTIVAL JUDGEMENT OF PUNJABI UNIVERSITY, PTU, PUNJABI UNIVERSITY CHANDIGARH /H.P UNIVERSITY SHIMLA
• Satyam College of Education Moga, 2006
• Mahatma Hans Raj College, Jalandhar 2007
• Zonal Youth Festival Dev Samaj college, Ferozepur 2007 Youth Festival “ Lopo College “ Moga
• Inter Zonal Youth Festival S.D. College Moga, 2010
• Zonal youth festival Dev Samaj College Ferozepur, 2010
• Zonal youth Festival Suzanpur Tihra H.P, 2010
• Mahatma Hansraj Zonal Youth Festival DAV Public School, Amritsar 2010
• Zonal Youth festival Baba K.S College of Education Mohar, 2011
• Inter zonal youth festival S.K. College of Education Moga, 2011
• Zonal Youth festival Bhag Singh Khalsa College for Women, Kala Tibba, Abohar 2011
• Zonal Youth festival Sukhdeva Education College for Women Badal 2011
• Legal literacy youth festival pathankot & batala, 2012
• Inter zonal youth festival Indo global Engg. College Mohali Chandigarh, 2012
• Zonal Youth festival PTU ,Lala Lajpat Rai Engg. College Moga, 2012
• Zonal youth festival Dashmesh Girls College Mukarian, 2012
• Zonal youth festival Abhipur by PTU Jalandhar, 2012
• S.B.H.S.M. Khalsa College of Education Mahilpur, 2013
• Zonal Youth festival Babbar Akali Memorial Khalsa college, Garh Shankar, 2013
• Zonal Youth Festival S.G.G.S. college Chandigarh, 2014
• Interzonal youth festival K.L.S.D. College , Ludhiana , 2015
• Zonal Youth festival Kordiyan College Sihole by Punjabi University Patiala 2015
• zonal youth festival S.G.G.S. College of Education, Kamlooh , Hoshiarpur, 2016
• Panjab University Zonal Youth & Heritage Festival at SDP College, Ludhiana, 2016
• Zonal Youth festival Govt. College , Hoshiarpur 2017
• Zonal youth festival S. D. College Hoshiarpur 2017
RESEARCH PROJECTS NATIONL, INTERNATIONAL PAPER & JOURNALS PRESENTED AND SUBMITTED
• Kala ke Smajik Sarokar at D.G.P.G. College Kanpur 2011
• Completed Ph.D on art work of Dr. Baldev Gambir, 2011
• A Contemporary Artist Dr. Baldev Gambir’ Meerut, 2012
• Social Concerned of art Kanpur, 2012
• Himalaya ke avisamarniya adhyay by Himalayan himprasth art society Dehradoon U.K, 2012
• Vedon Main Lalit Kala DAV College Amritsar, 2012
• Traditional and Modern art B.D Arya Girls College Jalandhar, 2013
• Lalit Kalaon main Sangeet Ka Sthan PCMSD College Jalandhar, 2013
• Adhunik kala aur parampragat kala, An Artist and emerging trends, 2013
• Internantional journal of Fine Arts & Interssciplinary on New Media Art & Multimedia Art, Expression, Bareily 2014
• Learning from our tradioional ethnicity and design, Descripio, International Journal, 2014
• A. Ramchandran ka samkaleen kala mein yogdaan, Shabad Shilpi 2014.
• Influence of Op art on textiles, Fashion design and textile technology, BBK Dav College for women, Amritsar, 2014
• A. Ramchandran ki kriyitiyon ki takneek, horizons in Art Design and Education, International journal, 2015
• A glimpse of Folk-Art: Various Patachitra, , horizons in Art Design and Education, International journal, 2016
• Bhartiya sanskriti me dharma evam kala ka swaroop, Adbhut Bharat, 2017
• International Journal submitted on “Indian contemporary art in changing scenario at Dr. Sakuntala Mishra national Rehabilitation university, Lucknow 2017
• Presented a paper at National conference on awareness of health issues amongst local female population , BBK DAV college Amritsar 2017
• “Bharitya chitrakala ki kalatmak vishestayein” Interdesciplinary journal of contemporary research . An International Journal (Assam )2017
• “Bhartiya prachin sahitya mai varnit sadang evam chitrollekh .( Shodh Drishti) . An International Journal (Varanasi )2017
• Presented a paper at 2nd National conference on “ Guru shishya parampara “at SDPS College, Indore,2017.
• International journal submitted on contemporary Art & principal organised one week international workshop cum conference at J.K.P.(P.G.) College ,Muzaffarnagar (U.P.) 2018.
• “Yoga : A way of life “ (Adbhut Bharat) , Agra 2018
• One day national seminar paper presented on “Barriers to Women Empowerment “at S.D college Hoshiarpur , 2018.
• Brijkhetra ki Dharmik lok kala evam unke teej tyohar ( Shodh drishti ). An International Journal (Varanasi )2018
• One week International workshop /conference , paper presented on “Consequence of Globalization of Modern Art” at J.K.P (PG) College , Muzaffarnagar (U.P ) 2018.
PARTICIPATION- ORIENTATION & REFRESHER COURSE
• General Orientation Course at Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, 2010
• Refresher Course at Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, 2012
• Refresher Course at Lucknow University , Lucknow ,2018
• One week Faculty development programme on “ THE ROAD AHEAD-OPPORTUNITIES, CHALLENGES, AND PERPESCTIVES IN HIGHER EDUCATION” (21ST – 27 TH Feb ,2019), at BBK DAV COLLEGE , Amritsar
• 5 Days Facility development programme on Youtube Essentials.Organized by Board of Industry Academia Partnerships,2020.
SET DESIGNING FOR PLAYS
• Band Andheron Main 2004, Jaltey Chinaar 2005, Umrou Jann 2006,
• Nati Vinodeni 2008, Kissa Ajijun Mirza 2009, Ijjat Ke Naam 2010
• Rabdi 2011, ICU Main Tujhe Dekhti Hun.2012,Band andheron mein 2013 , Arjoo 2014 , Mardoparant 2015 , Main jeena chahti hoon 2016 , Padmavati : Ek veerangna 2017 , Kalank 2018.
• Lucknow- State Museum, Lalit Kala Academy, folk art Museum, the Pioneer Press, Fish Research Center, Kailash Girls Hostel, College of art, Amrapali water park ,Lucknow university ,etc.
• Amritsar- BBK DAV College for Women, Art gallery, Virsa Vihar, K.T. Kala,Vice Chancellor office GNDU, Amritsar club, Studio 24, Kanha Sweets, Holy City Amritsar.
• New Delhi- Krishna Art Gallery, Women’s Era,Neta ji Subhash Chandra Metro station , New Delhi, Gurugram.
• Nagpur- SCZCC, Railway Station and many Shatabdi express
• Many Govt. and Private collection in Indian and abroad.
• Desertation by Anjali Arakh student of M.A. Painting (Barakhtullah University, Bhopal) on the topic “Dr. Lalit Gopal ke chitron mein srijnatmakta” in 2014
• Co- Guide to Mrs. Ranjana Deane for intended Ph.D. Program
• Member of student research committee (SRC), Amity University Lucknow2015-19
• Member of Board of Studies for UG/PG Department of Fine Arts , Punjabi University Patiala 2017-19
• Member of Board of studies visual and performing Arts , GNDU Amritsar 2016-20
• Member of Virsa Vihar society, Amritsar
• Member of Panchrang Artist Association, Amritsar
• Member of Sigma Art Gallery, Ghaziabad.
• Member of White Esprit Creator Community (WECC). 2020
• Member of Board of Shodhkosh Journal, Indore 2020.
• Member of Kala Drishyam A movement of Artist, 2021.
EVALUATION OF PH.D THESIS
• Bhartiya laghu chitrashailiyon mein dashavtaar: ek kalatmak adhyayan, Name of candidate Richa Raghuvanshi
• Rajasthani laghuchitron mein bastrankan: ek kalatmak adhyayan, Name of Candidate Vandana Jarouliya
• Madhayapradesh ke shailchitra: ek kalatmak adhyayan,( Katotiya evam javra ke vishesh sandharbh mein) Name of candidate Anjali Mishra
• Samkaleen Chitrakar Devilal Patidar ki kalakritiyon ka adhyayan, Name of Candidate Mrs. Sonam Sikarwar