Focus Areas: Figures
Artworks by Ranjeeta Kumar
About Ranjeeta Kumar
● Post Graduate in Psychology from Deen Dayal Upadhayay University, Gorakhpur.
● Painting (medium-watercolor) entitled “The Fish Catcher” was among top 50 participants in On-line competition organized by GAWA, 2018.
● Artwork “Rose in Sunlight” displayed in Global Watercolor Summit, organized by IWS India, November 22-24, 2018 at Shillong.
● Painting (medium-watercolor) entitled “Mother and Children” was among top 10 participants in On-line exhibition organized by Passerine Foundation, 2018.
● Participated and selected among top 100 participants in International online competition Abu Rawash, 2019.
● Artwork “Power of Positivity” displayed in “4th Tune of Art International Art Festival 2019” organized by Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy, Dhaka, November 8-12, 2019.
● Painting (medium-watercolor) entitled “Live life in Small Things II” is selected and displayed in IWS International benale organized in New Delhi from December 8-11, 2019.
● Artwork “Live life in Small Things III” selected by Kasi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi for UP regional exhibition organized by Lalit kala Acedemi, Lucknow.
● Artwork ” Live life in Small Things I” selected in 34th annual exhibition at Lalit kala Acedemi, Lucknow.
● One of Organizer of Street Show on International Women’s day at Indira Gandhi Planetarium, Patna, March, 2019
● Organize Art Exhibition “Navodyan” at Lalit Kala Acedemi, New Delhi from January 8-14, 2020.
● Participated in Bihar kalamanch 3-day workshop on 9 th may 2020.
● Participated in group show and live demo on 15th and 16th august organised by wide canvas.
● Participated in group exhibition organised by Bihar Lalit kala on 20th august.
● Exhibited in national online art exhibition organised by sambhavana kala manch on 30 th august.
● Exhibited painting ‘Yagnaseni’ in agnee online group show on 25th September 2020.
● Exhibited painting-‘relevance of Gandhi’ in ‘Our Gandhi’ an art exhibition organised in Gandhi sanghralay in Patna.
● Exhibited in art college Patna in a group show on 20th- 30 th October.
● Exhibited painting-‘Mahabharati’ in Malini group show from 17th-26th October.
● Successfully participated and selected in IWS, Bangladesh in top 100 in “HOPE 2020” juried watercolour competition on 8th November,2020.