Joined Craft Tatva: April 2022
Roop Chand is an Indian artist from Delhi, predominantly works with acrylics. Participated in various exhibitions across India and abroad, also won numerous awards in his forte.
Focus Areas: Boats
Artworks by Roop Chand
Oneness_Medium_Acrylic on Canvas_40x120 inches₹476,000.00
The boat_Medium_Acrylic on Canvas_30x40 inches₹119,000.00
Meeting_Medium_Acrylic on Canvas_30x40 inches₹119,000.00
Flow_Medium_Acrylic on Canvas_48x78 Inch₹392,000.00
About Roop Chand
M.A (Fine Art –Painting) From R.M.T. University, Govt. of M.P.
Graduation from University of Delhi.
Three Years “Diploma in Fine Art”, (PASSED WITH FIRST POSITION) from Sarada Ukil School of Arts (Govt. of N.C.T. New Delhi)-1993-96
One Year Diploma in “Commercial Art”, from Sarada Ukil School of Arts (Govt. of N.C.T. New Delhi)-1996-97
Art Appreciation Course from National Gallery of Modern Art, New Delhi.
Learned fine Art Under the Guidance by Eminent Artist Sh. Rameshwer broota at Triveni Kala Sangam, New Delhi
1995 National Award by Ministry of Health (Govt. of India) in Cartoon Making Contest.
1996 Award in 10th Yuva Mahotsav by Sahitya Kala Parishad in on the Spot Water Colour Painting Competition.
1996 Award by National Museum of National History in Painting Competition.
1997 Award by Camlin for Promotion of Art.
1999 Award by the Art People, Delhi.
2000 Bronze Medal in Internaitonal Art Exhibition by Avantika in Water Colour Painting.
2001 Guru Dronacharya Samman by Avantika, Delhi.
2002 Rajdhani Ratan Samman by All India Journalist Front, New Delhi.
2002 Gold Medal by Agnipath Society in Oil Painting.
2005 National Art People Award by Art People Society in Drawing New Delhi.
2006 Awarded by Manav Sanket Academy, Ujjain, M.P.
2007 National Award in ‘Drawing’ by A.I.F.A.C.S., New Delhi.
2007 “President Award” given by Honorable President of India Smt. Pratibha Patil Ji at President House, New Delhi.
2007 All India Art Teacher Award in MIXED MEDIA PAINTING organized by “CAMLIN” in Chandigarh.
2008 “Vocational Service Excellence Award 2008” For Fine Arts Presented by ROTARY CLUB OF NEW DELHI at Ashok Hotel, New Delhi.
2013 1st winner in “Design the Change” Delhi Wall Book contest by Brand Promotions & Tata Housing.
2014 “IMWA BEST ARTIST AWARD” Received on 26th January 2014, Organized by Indian Media Welfare Association, New Delhi
2014 Agnipath Award, New Delhi.
2014 awarded by Bharat Vikas parishad, New Delhi.
2015 “KALA RATAN SAMMAN” by Agnipath Art Society, New Delhi.
2016 “ROTARY KALA VIBHUSHAN SAMMAN” by Rotary club of Delhi Uptown.
2016 Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Smriti National Award-2016 at Constitution Club of India, New Delhi. (4th September 2016)
2016 Rashtra Nirmata Samman-2016 by Rotary Club of Delhi Uptown. At SLJ Auditorium, New Delhi
2017 International “Kala Sindhu Samman” by World Hindi Literature Council. Hungary
2017 International “Kaladoot Srijan Vibhushan Samman” by Srijan Setu. Hungary
2017 Awarded by Harmony The School of Music Extravaganza at India Islamic Culture Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. (9th July 2017)
2017 “OUTSTANDING ROTARIAN AWARD 2016-17” by Rotary Club of Delhi Uptown held on July 24th 2017 at SLJ Auditorium, New Delhi.
2018 Kalashree Samman-2018 by Agnipath NGO held on January 15th at Karnataka Sangha Auditorium, New Delhi
2018 Srijan Sewa Padak Samman-2018 by Pt. Tilakraj Sharma memorial Trust held on March 17th 2018 at SLJ Auditorium, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi.
2018 Kala Sarang Samman-2018 by Vishv Hindi Sahitya Parishad held on June 4th, 2018 during 8th International Sahitya and Sanskriti Sammelan in Hilton Garden Inn Malpensa, ITALY
2018 NIFA National Art Award-2019 by Raja Maan Singh Tomar University, Madhya Pradesh held on May 1st, 2019 at Muktdhara Auditorium, Gole Market, New Delhi.
2018 N.C.C. Achievers Award-2018 by N.C.C. Alumani Club of Delhi held on July 15th 2018 at NDMC Convention Center, New Delhi
2018 Honor in Mauritius by ICCR Govt. of India Sent to Artist Roop Cand Mauritius along with 3 artists of India associated with our Institute RCIFA, There we Made Live long painting of 16×3.5 feet during Vishv Hindi Sammelan in MAURITIOUS organized by Govt. of India in August 2018. Minister of External Affairs of India Honorable Smt. Sushma Swaraj Ji visited and appreciated a lot.
2018 S. Radhakrishnan Memorial National Award-2019 by Akhil Bhartiya Swatantra Patrakar Avom Lekhak Sangh held on September 4th 2018 at Constitution Club of India, Rafi Marg, New Delhi.
2019 Guru Dhronacharya Samman-2019 by Agnipath NGO held on November 1st, 2019 at YWCA Auditorium, Ashoka Road, New Delhi.
2019 Indian Legend Award-2019 by Trendspire Solutions at Deen Dayal Upadhyaye Auditorium, Dwarka, New Delhi.
2019 S. Radhakrishnan Memorial National Award-2019 by Akhil Bhartiya Swatantra Patrakar Avom Lekhak Sangh held on September 4th 2019 at Constitution Club of India, Rafi Marg, New Delhi.
2019 Atal Sewa Samman-2019 by Dilli Darpan TV and Apni Patrika held on 23rd December 2019 at The Heritage, Britania Chowk, New Delhi.
2020 “Corona Warriors Award” by Headlines India Today, New Delhi. May 2020
2021 “Award of Honour” by Panash NGO New Delhi.
2021 “Kala kaushal Samman” by World Hindi Literature Council on 14th September 2021
2021 “Critics’ Choice Award” by World University of Design on 29 November 2021
1998 Dreamland Park, New Delhi.
1999 Open Art Gallery, New Delhi
2000 Open Art Gallery, Chankya Puri New Delhi
2001 Niharika Art Gallery, New Delhi
2002 Hotel The Surya, New Delhi.
2003 Niharika Art Gallery, New Delhi
2004 HPC Club Chembur, Mumbai.
2005 Model Gallery National Rail Museum, New Delhi.
2005 Poorva Sanskritik Kendra, New Delhi.
2006 Gallery Today, New Delhi.
2007 Lokayata Art Gallery, New Delhi.
2008 Ashok Hotal, New Delhi
2008 “A Myriad of Emotions” Nehru Centre, Mumbai.
2008 “Fantasy” Open Palm Court, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
2008 “Fantasy” Tarrace Garden, TDI Mall, New Delhi
2009 “Love and Peace” Exhibition of Paintings on Canvas at India Habitat Centre, Convention Foyer Gallery, New Delhi.
2009 “Jai Ho” Domain of Art Gallery, New Delhi.
2011 “Feel of Music” Exhibition of Paintings on Canvas at India Habitat Centre, Convention Foyer Gallery, New Delhi.
2015 Global Art Fair, Dubai
2016 Global Art Fair, Mumbai.
2017 “B & W” At RCIFA Gallery, New Delhi.
2017 DLF Promenade, New Delhi
2017 Taj Resort Near damdama lake Gurgaon. Curated by Mr. Siddharth Berry
2017 Exhibition of 65 feet long drawing on the theme of World Peace, Harmony & Humanity at The Royal Palace museum in Dresden, Germany
2017 Exhibition Paintings and of 65 feet long drawing on the theme of World Peace, Harmony & Humanity at Amrita Shergil Cultural Center, Budapest, Hungary
2017 Exhibition of 65 feet long drawing on the theme of World Peace, Harmony & Humanity in Slovakia.
2017 Exhibition of 65 feet long drawing on the theme of World Peace, Harmony & Humanity in Czech Republic.
2017 Exhibition of 65 feet long drawing on the theme of World Peace, Harmony & Humanity in Austria.
2018 Exhibition of Paintings and 65 feet long drawing on the theme of World Peace, Harmony & Humanity in ITALY
2019 Exhibition of Paintings & Installation on “Go Green or Perish” by Chetna NGO held on July 13th, 2019 at Select City Walk, Saket, New Delhi.
2019 Exhibition of 65 feet long drawing on the theme of World Peace, Harmony & Humanity at Vedik Gram, Gurugram, Haryana held on October 12th 2019
2020 “Serenity” Solo Show organized by Mojarto New Delhi. during OnArt Fair 28,29 & 30 August 2020as
2021 “Flow” Solo show of Acrylic on Canvas paintings at RCIFA, New Delhi. December 2021
1997 Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
1997 National Bal Bhawan, New Delhi.
1999 India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
1999 Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
2000 A.I.F.A.C.S. Gallery, New Delhi.
2001 Niharika Art Gallery, New Delhi.
2001 India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
2001 Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
2001 A.I.F.A.C.S. Gallery, New Delhi
2002 Bajaj Art Gallery, Mumbai.
2003 Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
2003 India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
2004 Bajaj Art Gallery, Mumbai
2005 Lokayata Art Gallery, Hauz Khas New Delhi.
2005 Appu Ghar,. Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
2005 The Art People Show at I.A.F.A.C.S. New Delhi.
2005 Gallery Today, Karol Bagh, New Delhi
2006 Nehru Centre Art Gallery., Worly Mumbai
2006 Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
2006 Traven Kaur Art Gallery, New Delhi
2007 Rainbow Art Gallery, Gurgaon, Haryana.
2007 Vrindavan Nursery, Alibag, Maharashtra.
2007 “Guernica to Nithari – A Homage” by Canvas Art Gallery, Nehru Place, New Delhi.
2007 “ Buddha Mudra” By Canvas Art Gallery, Nehru Place, New Delhi.
2007 Tecnia Art Collage, New Delhi.
2007 Kala Vithi, Nagore ki Haveli, Udaipur , Rajasthan.
2007 Artists Centre,MUMBAI
2007 Group show by Indian Artists on the occasion of 60 Years of Independence celebration Inaugurated by President of India Smt. Pratibha Patil at RASHTRAPATI BHAVAN.
2007 “Faminism” On line Exhibition by Canvas Art Gallery, New Delhi.
2008 “Windows of Hope” Open Palm Court, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
2008 “Art Mall” Moti Nagar, New Delhi
2008 “Studio Vasant Art Gallery” New Delhi
2008 “Aspirations” Curated By Archana Bahl Sapra at The Epicentre, Apparel House, Gurgoan.
2009 India Habitat Centre.
2010 Apicentre, Gurgaon
2011 Hotel Ashok, New Delhi.
2012 India Habitat Centre
2013 Stupa 18 Gallery
2014 Ashoka Hotel, New Delhi
2014 RCIFA Gallery, New Delhi
2014 Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhi
2014 Art Gallery, Uzbekistan
2015 Visual Art Gallery, India Habitat Center, New Delhi
2016 “The Creativists-II” at Juhi Galerie D’art, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi.
2017 “KALABIMB-2017” Curated by Mr. Ravindra Tanwar at Open Palm Court Gallery, IHC, New Delhi (January 2017)
2017 “UNISON” Curated by Mr. Shambhu Nath Goswami at Artizen Art Gallery, New Delhi. (February 2017)
2017 “All India Art Exhibition Paintings & Sculptures by Eminent Artists of India” Curated by Mr. Jhon Philipose & Mr. Harish Srivastava at Philipose Center for Art & Culture, Chattarpur, New Delhi (February 2017)
2017 “MANY FOLDS” Curated by Ms. Seema Subbanna at Natya Tarangini Performing Arts Centre, Saket, New Delhi (March 2017)
2017 “KHUSHRANG” Curated by Ms. Erum Khan at AIFACS Gallery, New Delhi (April 2017)
2017 “DREAM UNLIMITED” at Shanta Art Gallery, New Delhi (April 2017)
2017 “KABIR” Curated by Ms. Erum Khan at Artizen Art Gallery. New Delhi. (May 2017)
2017 “SARHADEIN” Cureted by Ms. Erum Khan at AIFACS Gallery, New Delhi (July 2017)
2017 “Salaam India” Curated by Ms. Erum Khan at Artizen Art Gallery, New Delhi. (August-2017)
2017 “Impulse” Cureted by Mr. Nipun Soin of Allure Art at Open Palm Court, India Habitat Center, New Delhi (August 2017)
2018 “KALABIMB-18” Exhibition of Paintings by Fine Touch Curated by Mr. Ravindra Tanwar at Visual Art Gallery, New Delhi
2019 Exhibition of Paintings by Eminent Art Gallery at India Art Festival 17-20 January 2019 at Nehru Centre, Worly, Mumbai.
1994 Rashtriya Kala Mela Organized by Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi.
1994-2002 All India Art Exhibition Organized by Dhoomimal Art Gallery, New Delhi
1996 Artist Camp Organized by Sahitya Kala Parishad, New Delhi.
1996 10th All India Water Colour Exhibition organized by A.I.F.A.C.S., New Delhi
1997 Workshop Organized by Sahitya Kala Parishad, New Delhi
1998 Workshop organized by Nehru Bal Samiti.
1999 All India The Art People Drawing & Graphic Exhibition organized by The Art People.
2000 Workshop organized by Camlin.
2001 Workshop organized by N.D.M.C. at Nehru Park, New Delhi
2001 Workshop organized by Sanskriti International at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
2003, 2004 Annual Art Exhibition organized by Dhoomimal Art Gallery.
2005 Impression 2005 organized by Art People at Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi.
2005 1st All India Art Exhibition by Agnipath, New Delhi.
2005 Camlin Art Exhibition at Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi
2005 Kala Mela organized by Wisdom Society of Creative Arts at P.S.K., New Delhi.
2005 The Art People Show organized by The Art People at A.I.F.A.C.S., New Delhi.
2006 National Artists Camp Organized by Manav Sanket Academy, Ujjain, (M.P.)
2007 National Artists Camp organized by “KALARANG – KALASANG” in Gwalior (M.P.)
2007 The World’s biggest Finearts Workshop – An Attempt for “GUINESS WORLD RECORDS” organized by “Prarambh” at Vrindavan Nursery, Alibag, Maharashtra.
2007 “The Big Picture” – Art Workshop organized by CNBC-TV18 at Taj Hotel, New Delhi.
2007 Artists Camp Organized by Tecnia, New Delhi
2007 Art Camp organized by “Sahitya Kala Parishad” at Satsang Vihar New Delhi.
2007 Art Camp organized by Tecnia Art Collage, New Delhi.
2007 Art Camp organized by “Art Mall” Moti Nagar, New Delhi
2012 Art Camp organized by Gandhi Darshan Samiti, New Delhi
2013 annual exhibition by AIFACS, New Delhi
Many Art Related Participation till date.
Works published in The Hindustan Times, The Times of India, The Statesman, The Hindu, The Indian Express, Navbharat Times, Hindustan, Dainik Jagran, Rashtriya Sahara, Jansatta, Sandhya Times, Veer Arjun, Flash, Mahamedha, Meri Dilli, Rajasthan Patrika, Amar Bharti, Sabki Khabar, Apni Patrika, Navodaya times, Prakhar Times, Soochna Bharti Times, Shah Times, First City Magazine, Delhi Diary, Sankalp Magazine, Zee News, NDTV India, Live Interview on Total TV (Programme Good Morning Delhi), Aaj tak, Delhi Aaj tak, Star News, Doordarshan, DD News, Delhi Darpan TV, F.M. Radio, A.I.R., Documentary for Kuwait Channel.
Sri Lanka Embassy, Appu Ghar, National Rail Museum, Sahitya Kala Parishad, Hindi Akademi, C.B.S.E., N.D.M.C., Shankar’s Akademi of Art, S.U.S.A., Sh. Sahib Singh Verma (Ex. Chief Minister of Delhi), Dr. Narender Nath (Ex. Education Minister of Delhi), Sh. Javed Miandad and Sh. Jahir Abbas (Former Cricketers of Pakistan), Dr. Ashok Kumar Walia (Health Minister, Delhi), Sh.Rajesh Duggal (Businessman, Mumbai), Sh. Deepak Narain (Businessman), Canvas Art Gallery, Nitanjali Art Gallery, Rainbow Art Gallery, Gallery Today, Heart and Soul, The Aesthete Art Gallery, Dr. Rajeev Nagpal (Sahaj Sankalp NGO), Binani Group, Many Private Collections in India, Japan, Kuwait, Iran, Nepal, France, Canada, U.S.A., Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia etc.
• I demonstrated about water colour paintings in a workshop for Art Colleges Students of Delhi in India Habitat Centre, organized by Sanskriti International Society, New Delhi. 2001
• Appointed as a Director in a Children Workshop of Sahitya Kala Parishad (Govt. of India), New Delhi 2003.
• I made a painting on a shirt giving the message about Indo-Pak Friendship relationship which was telecast during the live telecast match of India and Pakistan in Ferozshah Kotla maidan New Delhi.
• I made Portrait of Astronaut Sunita Williams to give her best wishes for her safe landing on earth.
• When Javed Miandad (Former Cricketer of Pakistan) visited India, I gifted him a Cricket Ball on which I made painting having the message of Indo-Pak Friendship, in a live telecast programme by Zee News at Lotus Temple, New Delhi. 2004
• Made Painting to give massage “SAVE THE GIRL CHILD” and gifted to NGO Sahaj Sankalp to made Greeting Cards of this painting to sell and help the Children of NGO .
• Working for Lesser Privileged Children NGO ( Sahaj Sankalp) Through my Art New Delhi.
• I made on the spot portraits of visitors with a Sanskriti Group at Pragati Maidan in front of Orissa Pavillion for the benefit of those struck by Orissa Cyclone in 1999. We sent Rs. 11,000/- to the Orissa Relief Fund.
• During Kargil War, I made greeting cards for the soldiers to encourage them. I myself visited army and base hospitals to gift these greetings.
• Poorva Sanskriti Kendra organized my Paintings Exhibition for Earthquake Relief Fund, when earthquake hit in 2005 in Jammu & Kashmir.
• National Rail Museum organized my Paintings Exhibition on the theme of SAVE ENVIRONMENT to make people aware about environment through these paintings.
• Hindi poems book released “PARIVRITA” by Mrs. Padma Binani with my 50 Paintings on poems (2011).
• Made Painting on Gulzar Saab’s poetry & songs and held exhibition at Kamani Auditorium New Delhi.
• Made a Stage Design of Gulzar Saab Play Arre o Henery at kamani Auditorium New Delhi.
• Long Banner painting on the occasion of World Environment Day. to Conway the message Grow more Trees & Save Environment at Jantar Mantar (June 2012)
• Long Banner Painting on The occasion of World Population Day to Conway the message by painting at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi (July 2012)
• “Dil Ki Daud” Long banner Painting with NGO Flavour of Art & Apollo Hospital to encourage and motivate to make their heart healthy. (7th October 2012)
• Taqat Watan ki Hum Se Hai. Long painting & Exhibition on the occasion of Independence day for Unity & Peace at India Gate New Delhi (August 2012)
• 108 feet long banner painting tribute on the occasion of 108th Birth anniversary of Late Shree Lal Bahadur Shastri Ji on 2nd October 2012 at Lal Bahdur Shastri Memorial, New Delhi.
• Long Banner painting for Damini Rape Victim (23 December 2012) at Nehru Park, New Delhi.
• Long banner painting & Exhibition at Jantar Mantar for Damini Rape Victim (December 2012)
• Live Wall painting organized by Delhi Wall Book at University of Delhi wall, (February 2017)
• Long Banner painting on the occasion of “Rashtriya Chetna Diwas” 84th Anniversary of S. Bhagat Singh’s bomb drop in Parliament was observed for first time. at Police Station. Parliament Street, New Delhi.
• Long banner painting on the occasion of 122nd Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar at India Gate (14th April 2013)
• Live Painting at AIIMS a for “Safety of Girls” (21st April 2013)
• Long Live Painting to Support 1984 Sikh riots victims at Jantar mantar (4th May 2013)
• Long Banner Painting on the occasion of Mothers Day at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi (12th May 2013)
• Long Banner Painting on the occasion of Anti-Tobacco Day at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi (30th May 2013)
• Long Banner Painting on the Occasion of World Environment Day Jantar Mantar (June 4th 2013)
• Made big Painting on 95th Birthday Celebration of Nelson Mandela by making Large Painting. We given this painting to High commission of South Africa & the given letter of appreciation. The event coverd by Hindustan Times on Front Page with our photo and Painting (18 July 2013)
• Live Longest painting of 70 feet on Independence Day at Tihar Jail, New Delhi (15th August 2013
• “SAVE GIRL CHILD” made big painting on the theme organized by NDTV news channel at Select City Walk, Saket, New Delhi. Held on 31st October 2013
• “ART IN THE PARK” made paintings on Dustbin of Lodhi Garden park, New Delhi to beautify the park organized by Delhi Street Art. Chief Minister of Delhi Smt. Sheela Dikshit Inaugurated the event held on 21st September 2013
• Lalit Kala Akademi Organised exhibition of Paintings to help the flood victims of J&K and Andhra Pradesh. I given my paintings along with my students for donation in Prime Minister Relief Fund. Held on 21-25 October 2014
• Donated food items to Akhil Bhartiya Netrheen Sangh on 18th July 2015
• Long Painting on the occasion of Population Day at Jantar mantar, New Delhi
• Tribute to Kalam Sahab by Makinkg Live Paintings & Portrait of Kalam Sahab with Students & Senior Artists. (2015)
• “Kalam ko Kalakaron ka Salaam” I curated exhibition of Paintings of Artists to tribute Kalam Saheb at RCIFA Gallery, Ashok Vihar, Delhi. Aaj Tak and many print media covered this event(9-21 August 2015)
• ‘DELHI COME OUT & VOTE’ made long painting for awareness campaign organized by Flavour of Art at Nehru Park & India Gate, New Delhi. (2015)
• Curetted an Exhibition of Life on Gandhi Ji By Eminent Artist Hena Chakraborty Ji & Live Portrait Painting by Young Artist Himanshu Maan. (October 2016)
• “Grand Polio Awareness Rally” was organized with Rotary Club under the mission “Keep India Polio Free” at DAV School Dwarka, New Delhi.
• Hindi Akademi, Govt. of India sponsors to celebrate & remember Bhagat Singh. I organized 10 artists Art Camp at RCIFA 19 & 20 March 2016 after that exhibition at many places & now a collection of all these paintings of Hindi Akademi, New Delhi.
• Curated Free First Solo Show “Titli”of young Artist Ms. Diksha at RCIFA Gallery, Delhi (February-2017)
• Started RCIFA Awards From February 2017 for Outstanding Contribution in Different Fields.
• Curated Free Solo Show “Dicine Shades” of Young Artist Ms. Riya Jain at RCIFA Gallery, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi (March 2017)
• Curated Free Art Exhibition “Holi Strokes” by Artist Mr. Sunil Kumar at RCIFA Gallery, New Delhi. (March 2017)
• To Encourage I Bought one painting on opening day from solo show of Handicap Artist from Karnataka Mr. Kiran Sherkhane at Lalit kala Akademi, New Delhi (24th March 2017)
• As a Guest with rotary Club of Delhi Uptown Club’s Member during Installation Ceremony of Interact Club at G.D. Goenka School, Rohini (27th April 2017)
• Longest Drawing on Love & Peace displayed at Five Asian Countries Germany. Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary & Austria (June 2017)
• On the occasion of World Music Day I Invited as a guest for Live Painting workshop at Master of Malts, Rajeev Chowk, New Delhi. (21st June 2017)
• My Art Speech to Artists & Students as a Guest by Parindeyy Wings of Imagination Society at Gandhi Art Gallery, New Delhi (May 2017)
• Portrait made by me of Indian Ambassador at Hungary Mr. Rahul Chhabra presented by me at Hungary, June 2017
• Tree Plantation with Rotary Club of Delhi Uptown, at SLJ Hospital, Delhi (16 July 2017)
• Tribute to kalam Sahab by organizing workshop of young artists at RCIFA, Delhi (27th July 2017)
• “HOPE” Curated Free Art Exhibition of Young & Senior Artists at SLJ Hospital, Ashok Vihar & RCIFA Gallery, Delhi (August 2017)
• Curated Free Art Exhibition of Yong & Senior Artists “Jay Hind” to awareness peace & Harmony with RWA at Central park of Ashok Vihar F Block New Delhi. (15th August 2017)
• Curetted Free An Exhibition of Paintings by Yong Artists with some Senior Artists “Creative Portraits” at RCIFA Gallery (1-10 November 2017)
• Live Painting to promote Indian Art at DLF Promenade, Curated by Mr. Ashok Jain & Mr. Aviral Jain of RPR Gallery & Auction House, New Delhi 2017
• Live Painting to Promote Indian Art at Taj Gateway Resort Near damdama lake Gurgaon. Curated by Mr. Siddharth Berry (2nd & 3rd Septmber 2017)
• Bought All left Books of Great Writer & Tea Seller Mr. Laxman Rao during his award Ceremony by Rotary Club of Delhi Uptown Function New Delhi. (20th September 2017)
• Worked for Polio Awareness with Rotary Club at Mukundpur Village, New Delhi. (17th September 2017)
• My Lecture as a Judge of Poster Competition for Save Girl Child & Cleanliness theme at Auditorium of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar College, New Delhi. (3th November 2017)
• Judge of On the spot Art Competition by Indian media welfare association held on November 11th 2017 at Yamuna Sports Complex, Surajmal Vihar, Delhi
• Slum Students on the spot Art Competition Judge by NGO Indian Development for Human Care Society held on November 19th 2017 at Sohni Nursary, Near Yamuna Bank Metro Station, Delhi
• Guest of Honour at Laxmibai College, University of Delhi during North Delhi Cadets Award Ceremony held on April 27th, 2019
• On world art day (April 15th, 2019) to promote art worldwide opening & Inauguration of our new branch of RCIFA in CALIFORNIA, U.S.A.
• Live Painting for Environment Awareness during “Oxygen Festival” with eminent artist Ms. Arpana Caur by Flavour of Art NGO & Chetna NGO held on March 3rd 2019 at Select city walk mall, Saket, New Delhi.
• Youva Mahotsava by Sahitya Kala Parishad held in Feb-2019 our Institute’s RCIFA students invited for display of their paintings at Central park, Connought Place, New Delhi
• Participated in Polio Carnival & Rally organized by Rotary Club of Delhi Uptown and Interact Club of DAV Public School, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi held on February 2nd 2019
• Guest of Honour during Poster Making Competition held on January 19th 2019 at Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, University of Delhi
• Guest of Honour by Aura Planet Show organized at Artizen Art Gallery, New Delhi on January 10th 2019
• Art Competition Judge of “6th Kalavrind” Inter School Competition at Delhi Police Public School, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi (2nd August 2019)
• Chief Guest of Mega Art Festival “BOHEMIA” at DL DAV Public School, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi (19th October 2019)
Worked through art for Social issues from time to time with Artists Group & NGO’s