Watercolor on Paper PAintings
Focus Areas: Ghat, Cities, etc.
Artworks by Subhajit Paul
About Subhajit Paul
1. Selected entry (2 paintings) in Camel Art Foundation 2017 (East Zone)
2. Jury’s Award in Nirmaan Art Foundation 2017
3. Selected in many online /Offline International Art Contests.. like my Painting namely ” Glimpse of Niagra Falls” has been selected in 150th Ways to celebrate” IWS Canada International Watercolor Painting Contests in 2016.
4. Chief Minister’s Assam Award for excellence in Public Administration 2017
5. Chief Secretary’s Award for Best Employee in implementation of e-Office in Assam Secretariat in 2017
6. Won 1st Prize in Abhibandana’s Art Exhibition 2018
7. Selected and attended some National and international Art workshops such as attended Fabriano in Aquarello art camp at Diamond Harbor, West Bengal organized by Focus India Contemporary Art Society in 2017, attended Sea Side Art Camp and Workshop organized by B.M. Fine Art in 2018, Attended ‘Dharohar’ in Junagadh, Gujrat organized by West Zone Cultural Centre, Udaipur in 2020.
8. My profile has been published in many journals, magazines, and websites like Indian Talent Magazine
9. My painting titled “ Morning Raga” has been selected in 101st All India Annual Exhibition 2019”
10. My paintings gave been selected in many National and International Art exhibitions Viz .In International watercolor Society(IWS), India Biennale 2016 my painting titled “Melting from Heaven” had been exhibited at AIFACS, New Delhi, In IWS, Bangladesh Biennale 2017, my painting titled “ Glimpse of Pang-tu-mai” has been exhibited., My painting titled by “Minar-e-Pakistan” had been exhibited in IWS Pakistan- Perals of Peace II in 2017.
11. My painting titled “Melting from Heaven II” has been exhibited in In Watercolor, Fabriano, Italy in 2017
12. My painting titled by “Glimpse of Umnot River” has got 1st position in the All Assam Online Art Competition held on the occasion of “Bishnu Rabha Divas” 2020 organized by the Gauhati Artists’ Guild under the profession category.
13. My painting on the lives of the people whose economic backbone got devasted during the series of lockdowns due to COVID-19 has been awarded 1st prize under Group-E (Professional artist category) during 2020.
14. My painting titled ‘The Pandemic’ had been appreciated by many and my painting based on the life of people whose economical backbone got devasted during series of Lockdowns got awarded 1st prize by the ‘MANON’ – A Assam State Government initiative under NHM, Assam.
15. My painting titled “The football and a pair of crutches” has been nominated under the professional category in the Voice of the Specially abled person (VOSAP)’s an international competition in 2020.